Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crocodile Clutches

I've been obsessed with clutches lately, it is a huge trend afterall. The textures that I like the most are snakeskin and crocodile. It was seen on the spring/summer runways in a few different versions and celebrities have also been wearing this trend. I've seen them in a few high street stores but they often look pretty fake, especially when they're not in leather. I personally like the ones in vintage stores better. I'm loving colours like black, winered, navy and beige. For daytime I prefer them oversized and then a bit smaller for the evening.



3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love them all it's hard to pick a favorite but i think I like Kate and nicole's the best. Cluthes are so nice but they are be annoying to carry around!

The Clothes Horse said...

Those are nice clutches and the textures and colors are decadent.

Dollfaced Rebel said...

I really want an over-sized clutch! These all are great, but I've been admiring Zoe's for a while